Friday, August 28, 2009

I went to cub scout day camp a couple of weeks ago, They had there own Abe Lincoln. Wonderful story teller and the boys were all in awe of him.
Camp Easten has been there since 1928. I am not sure how many acres it , but it is a lot, it is a beautiful spot.

More of camp Easten and one of the little cabins that I think are really cute, the oldest was built in 1938 or so.


Nothing more touching then the cubs raising the flag. Here the flag is not forgotten but raised and lowered each day with a touching heartfelt ceremony.



This is actually round lake and Curt is off in the distance on his boat, I love to go on the lake with my boat and my book, and just relax. He of course he fishes, it is too much trouble for me.I after all have passengers on my boat, I take the dogs. Quiggley has love going with me and now Cora is great to take. They just sit there and watch the water and keep track of me. They are my buddies. I guess they replace the kids, I need something to keep me busy.




No comments: