Saturday, January 9, 2010

I hate the cold, I hate being cold and if it is cold  I think we should all just become hermits and stay home.. Like the bear go to bed and wake up to spring. 
 My thought go to summer, we has some pretty good days,  Shannon and I made a trip to Burke Idaho, I love Burk it is unique, there is not place on earth like Burke, my only regrett is that I did not get to go visit in it hey day.                                                                                                                                               
It was built over a creek , infact the hotel had the creek running through it as well as the railroad and road. I am not sure how that worked as it is all gone now except the pilings and a few logs.  What a great day that must of been.  Burke was of course a mining town, and as you go up there you see the scars of it.  You also see houses yet that are built right up to the mountian..  They are so fascinating.     Burke would be a great place to live if there was not a thing we call winter..  It is at any rate a great place to go and visit, it is just outside of Wallace Idaho, also a must on the go see places of Idaho.

No comments: