Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hey don't give me any flack, I know it is the end of the year, It has gone by at an extremly fast pace, to quick sometimes for me to keep up on what was going on, let alone keep up with my blog. There were times when I could not even find the darn blog, let alone post on it. It was in many ways a very good year. In other ways it seemed many doors went shut that would never be opened again, but as doors close it seems to me. Other open, all we have to do is be brave enough to walk through them and smile and just do what we have to do.
Christmas came , there it was Christmas day. Shannon and I managed to get to the NIC Christmas concert and have time just to relax and enjoy the music of Christmas. Even the cats learned about bell. We decided to try putting bells on the door and see if the cats could learn to ring them to be let in. They did. Daphine, rings them once, the queen she is and expects that someone will come and let her in. Dakota on the other hand rings them load and clear and does not stop until the door is opened. It took them wise cats about four days to get it down.


And what may I ask am I suppose to do if the Snow blower goes whacko. But all is well, it again is up and running and Joe can relax and enjoy the day.

This is stepper, he never hardly ever sits still, but for some reason even with everone gathered round he took time to relax and enjoy the Christmas Spirit. He and Derrick are buddies. He herds all children. At our house he feels he is responsible for them and so far we have not lost one. He also herds the other animals. They have got to where they just put up with it, and in fact, Daphine likes him. Not so with Dakota.



And each day it comes and comes and comes down. Snow flakes glistening in the early morning sun. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Clause and we know where he lives, right here in North Idaho.




Santa came early this morning and Derrick wondered why he left him a Doll, then His dad explained it was for Riley. He said, but I like it.





Derrick is opening Riley's presents for her, and she is interested in what she may of got, and wondering just what she is going to do with them anyway.







I bought Curtis a New cap for Christmas, he has been such a great help with all the snow, and ice here and there and everywhere. He put it on and said. Thanks mom for the budwieser cap and smiled. O.K. so I have not learned to read yet. but all is well he liked it.






Early Christmas morning some people gather around the tree with it lights twinkling, Laughter rings and The smell of Hot chocolate fills the air, not so for Shannon, she has been up at dawn for the last ten days, shoveling and clearing snow from Claudets so the dogs have a place to run, and Christmas moring was no differnt. The dogs by the way have fell in love with her. It is one of those things you do when you are a poor college student, you take what jobs are offered you and do it and are happy to earn money in any way that will help you get throught the next Semister. Curtis works at a call center, in between calls he can study, He hates the job, but says, it is a means to helping me through school. His dream is to win the lottery and become a professional student.
Well the Old year ends and the new one is coming, with many promises of changes. I will keep you posted or not.
To end this year I want to say. Happy Life. Happy day. I am grateful for so many things. For Grandchildren, I am excited that I will have a teen age Grandchild his birthday is coming soon. If I have one wish it is this, That he lives a long and healthy life, and stays as wonderful tomorrow as he is today. What a great kid. I am grateful for so much this year. For Uncle Cliff pulling through when we just were so worried he would not, For Jan whom takes care of him so well. I am greatful for friends to share my life with them, and whom share theirs with me. I am thankful that prayers are really answered and over and over again, this year, I know they have been.
I am greatful for sisters both blood ones and ones that we meet along the way. I am also thankful for Joe, who continues to be my best friend, whom loves me and understands me, who listens to my heart and lets me do those things I feel I need to do. Who goes with me when I have some crazy project and helps me throught it. Who believes in me, Who always tells me I am wonderful and hot. What more could I ask for... Love to you all for always.. Love Jeanette


















No comments: