Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I do not think that life could work without friend and family.. It seemed to me when things just got so crazy, that Rynn and Cassie stepped in and were there to make this day of Shannons and Josh's the most wonderful. And then there was Gabby, whom gave us so many smiles and was so cute. She was such a wonderful part of the evening and she just floated back and forth from the bride to the groom. She told everyone. Shannon has a surprise for Josh.. It of course was the dress..  She was way to cute.. Gabby and Josh. She loves her big brother. and he is so cute with her.. A wedding is not a wedding without family. Friends..Hey we did it hun..I Love this one as Josh looked at Shannon, such a tender moment.

As I read my New year post I stated what a lot of changes had come to pass this year and I wondered what the New Year would bring. It has been so far an amazing year.. And also a year we know that a lot of prayers will be  needed..  The second of January Josh was baptised. It was one of the most wonderful baptism I have ever attended. The spirit was there so strong that I stood all amazed. The same was true the next day as he was confirmed a memeber of the Church again I stood amazed at the love that seemed just to pour out at all who were there.. 
 It seemed to me that Josh and Shannon crammed more into the month of January then most people cram into years.. It was a interesting and long month.. Ending with a wedding a wedding planned for Feburuary.. It was pretty awesome. Wedding cake is a wonderful thing.. Some simple as Shannon was and some cake way over the top. The cake anyway this one reflects the bride and groom. Shannon put the final touches on their cake Thursday night and it set there as in anticipation of the day to come. The wedding also was amazing.. It seemed to me that the Lord loves these two and  has a great many  plans for them.  Life is what we make it. Life can be wonderful or not. it is our choice. If we choose to look for the good in other we shall surley find it. In marriage each day as I awake, I say a silent prayer of thanks and gratitude for the fine man whom I share my life with..  I look at him and think of all I have because of his love for me..  If we but take time to be grateful for those we love I think that the world works better, anyway my world does..   So we go on, what will the rest of the year bring.. I have no clue.. I  just know that we are going to go forward with it and  love it.. There will be times when we will be on bended knee.. I am sure tears will flow. but I hope all in all the happiness will abound. That we will remember just to have bad moments not to let bad moments take over our days , that can and should be filled with light and love and laughter..   

No comments: