Thursday, February 11, 2010

The life of my tracker has came to and end..

Oh, my sweet little tracker.. I will miss you so much..You have been my friend and we have traved so  many roads together.. Whew..     No glass left and everything just bent...

There are somedays when you know that you should of just stayed in be.. I had and errand and I forced my self out the door to do it. Then I decided I would take Shannon copy of her wedding pictures to her.. as she needed to get play with them as I sure have had a lot of fun with them the past few days..   I was on third street and somehow someway just went in front of  ( Yes Chris ) a dodge..

All at once  was just bounced into and the glass flew and I did too..I am a little bruised and sore but fine.. You know  four adviles do, do wonders for you.. I bear my testimony that the Lord loves me.. I do not have a doubt..   So many times I just marvel at this.. I am but a speck of Sand but my  Father know me..

No comments: