Thursday, February 18, 2010

So what belongs to who. And what belongs to me?  I think Joel belongs to me. That is what works for me at any rate.Joel always checks things out.. but and one of his pet peeves is car stickers,, expesially ones that advertise.. He is cleaning one off.. The only sticker I ever had on a rig.. was I would rather be scouting. It was still on the rabbit till the day we sold it.. I do not know why Joel let me keep it. Maybe because I loved scouts..  Man was that a long time ago..   I was in scouting for twelve years and then did merrit badges for more years...   I love it..    Well here it is. the Jeep, all set up with my Nette plates.. Pronounce Nett .. Incase anyone was wondering.. SMILE. It will do. I hope it has the opportunity to be a part of many adventures..  It does have it token book of Mormon in it.. Not for pertection but for my perfection.. It comes in handy when I find my self with a few spare moments here and there..  I am tonight glad to be sitting her and not in pain and ready to go to Winston for our first outing..    I am actually thankful for life. My life.. I am grateful for the I have all around me. and for God  hand as it is ever in my life.. I am grateful for all my children. They make me laugh, at times they make me cry but I love them all so much and think they are all so wonderful .. I love adding to this family.. It has been great to have  Josh become a part of it,,,  I hope that we keep adding and growing ,  I love the friends that have become family and I love it when they come here and call it home..     I hope our  hearts and home will be opened to all in Oregon. That we can always  have a  welcome matt out..   

 

No comments: